- Drive either during the day or in the evening;
- Be a companion for hospital and medical appointments;
- Be a friendly visitor or to make telephone assurance calls;
- Provide home maintenance - both indoor and outdoor;
- Cook a home-cooked meal or deliver a pre-ordered and pre-paid meal from a local restaurant;
- Provide in-home technology assistance - computers, remote controls, etc.;
- Care for a pet (walking, feeding) or take a pet to its vet and/or grooming appointments;
- Participate or lead educational, cultural, social and exercise events;
- Provide grooming and personal care services;
- Assist with recruiting other volunteers;
- Do errands or assist a subscriber with shopping; or
- Organize paperwork, photos, family tree, closets, drawers, etc.
Ready to Volunteer? Click here to download the form.
Canopy of Neighbors, Inc. Volunteer Driver Portal
Canopy of Neighbors, Inc. Vendor Portal