Why Should I subscribe?
A Canopy of Neighbors membership gives you one-call access to all the services and support you need to help you stay in your home as you grow older.
- single person household: $400 per year
- two person household: $600 per year
- social membership, at the above rates, allows for attendance at events only, no services, but your membership becomes tax deductible!
- snowbird membership is available for those who fly south for the winter
- Subsidized memberships for fixed and low income with certification
A Canopy of Neighbors membership gives you access to volunteers who would love to assist you with access to continuing daily living/home services, grocery shopping, health assistance services, organized physical and social activities, technology assistance, transportation, or simply provide a friendly visit from time to time.
- volunteers have successfully completed background checks
- volunteer drivers have successfully completed DMV background checks
Canopy of Neighbors has agreements with a wide range of vetted reliable, professional service providers and vendors if you are in need of referrals.